Friday, June 13, 2008

Ugh, I Guess MC is Happy

R.Kelly was acquitted on the child pornography charges and is a completely free man.

How do you think he's going to celebrate this win? Probably go have sex with an 13 year old or an 8 year old, right?

CNN T-Shirt of the Day: L.A. Toilet Water May Be Used in Taps

3 comments:

  1. Guilty or not, the court should have nonetheless imposed a letter of restraint upon one R. Kelly, barring him from ever making another, ugh, "hip-hopera." Andrew made me watch a part once and I felt individual braincells terminating themselves violently as the poison cloud of R. Kelly's pretentiously innane and redundant lyrics washed over and gave them little choice. So I ask, no I plead, will he never be made to pay for unleashing that unconventional bomb of mass self-delusion on the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you bughie j are speaking of "Trapped in the Closet" Pts 1 through 5, then I have to agree, that it was not the greatest moment in his otherwise stellar career. But I won't hold it against him, cause anyone who sings a song with the lyrics "You remind me of a jeep, I want to ride you" is GENIUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, MC, I can drop lyrics of my own

    "You (R.Kelley) remind me of a perverted creep, I think you should be locked up in jail."

    Genius, yes?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...