Monday, May 25, 2009

Bastardino, Jr.

That Bastardino, Jr., Beetchie...

Yeah, that's right, Beetchie! I called you Bastardino, Jr.!

It's rare Beetchie and I walk out of Toy Tokyo empty-handed and Saturday was no different.

We saw some Tokidoki Cactus Pups (Gen Frien', I'll get one for you!) and she wanted the sleepy one, which I pegged her to get and I wanted anything but the pink.

She wanted me to get Bastardino, Jr. but due to some protesting, I decided I didn't want that little bastard. I wanted the black one that was really mean looking.

Being the lucky one, Beetchie first grabbed her pick of the random boxes and then picked mine for me because she didn't want me to pull one from the back.

And you can only guess what happened next.

She was so adamant that I get the frickin' Bastardino, Jr. that I got the frickin' Bastardino, Jr. even at the expense of not concentrating to get the one she wanted for herself.

It serves her right that she got the dirty one!

He's pretty cute though and I can't really complain but it was hilarious for us both.

Ah, she hates me sometimes.



Quit showing me your ass, Bastardino Jr.!



I also hate myself sometimes. I do love Rukia and I do love the most beautiful white zanpaktou in all of Seireitei but I didn't get my Ulqui on the random pick.

::sniff::

She still is the best though. Eff you, Orihimeass.









So hopefully Beetchie can do me a kindness and get it for me if she goes to Chinatown.

Finally, here's my new Auron that I am not happy that I own.





Quiet, Setz!

8 comments:

  1. Bastardino Jr is so cute! Yay Rukia! Sorry you didnt get Ulqui but at least Rukia is awesome and you didn't get stuck with a crappy figure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there's no crappy figure in that set which is cool but I really want my Ulqui... =( The hunt continues.

    You should see the other Cactus Pups. I'll pick one up for you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so me no mai.

    - Rukia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rukia, stop trying to zanpaktou my ass with your white frozen dances!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, Bastardino Jr. is awesooommmee! Look at that fang! Look at that grump! Why you hating?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will continue to hate on you because it's the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. there will be a 70-80% off sale tomorrow May 30th, on tokidoki @ this online sample sale site but you need an exclusive invite to get in..the sale starts at noon eastern. here’s the invite for tokidoki: http://www.gilt.com/invite/apinklime

    ReplyDelete
  8. What? The HOchieS got hit by spam?! And it's all thanks to Bastardino, Jr.

    Tch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...