After our awesome Taiwanese Fried Chicken meal (which we had again last Monday, by the way and it tasted even more awesome), and after work, H1 and I went to Grand Central Terminal to hit up the Grand Central Market.
Murray's Cheese Place has Trois Petite Cochons pate that calls to us once in a while. Why wouldn't it? And why would we not answer?
And when the chocolate mousse with ganache calls us, why would we not answer?

Sometimes though, when Pumpkin Cheesecake calls, we shouldn't answer.

After we bought our goodies, H1 and I had time to spare so we wandered into the Main Hall to watch people and take incriminating photos... of their feet.
I also took some touristy shots in the Main Hall and I have to say, Grand Central never looked so bad as through my camera phone lens.



Most importantly, at the end of the night we did not forgot our bags, or our baguette.
Memorable Quote of the evening:
While we were taking pictures, a guy walked by and said: Cheeeeese.
No comments:
Post a Comment