That day when X would move to Bim.
But we didn't think it'd come so soon, nor has it really hit me yet.
She'll be back and forth for a while but it's a little bit strange knowing she's not in NYC.
She'll still be a phone call away but what if she needed to hope on the metro and lounge on the couch?!
Oh, it's not that simple anymore.
Well, at least I sent her off with some fried calamari in her stomach, a Murphys Stout and a Hard cider in mine.
And what did she leave us with?
A claw from the stinky swamp.
The HOchieS will miss you and love you, X!
September 2nd's not that faraway!
Buy us pyos from Japan too!
But please, no claws!
Currently listening to: "Time is Running Out" by MUSE; and "What Do They Know" By Mindless Self Indulgence.
I have claaaaaaws *sob* it's true. It's from all the lobster and crab I eat.
ReplyDeleteI miss you not, b/c I pretend I'm in my office calling you as I'm working, as usual.
goo'day.
I 'tendin' as BooHead would say... you keep on 'tendin'.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you need some butter for your claws?
If i had some budda, I would chomp on them myself.
ReplyDeletebtw...massacred a ham last night. It stood no chance. I ate all the crispy skin off it much to the disgust of M and the glee of dads.