Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes, Bunji embarrasses me with his musical 'tastes'.

Honestly, Bunji...The Fray? Please don't make me sully the blog by repeating what you said about their being the best band ever.

::plttttbbbfff::

Gross!

I went and said it inadvertently and now I have to go wash my dirty fingers because I typed out shart!

Thanks a lot, Ass!

Currently listening to: "Hito to Shite Jiku ga Bureteiru (TV SIZE)" by Ootsuki Kenji feat. Nonaka Ai & Inoue Marina & Kobayashi Yuu & Sawashiro Miyuki & Shintani Ryoko from the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Original Soundtrack. Awesomeness. "What Happened to You?" by The Offspring and "Muscle Museum" by Muse. Oh, and that's another thing...you just HAD to go there, right Bunji? Tch, as if The Fray who are already non-existent as a 'great band' be better than MUSE. Ahahaha. You make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...