Monday, October 05, 2009

Obsession(s) of Weeks: 7/26/2009 - 8/29/2009

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor.



It's a pretty brilliant game in terms of gameplay and story. I was enjoying it much until they fed me some sort of nonsense story about the Tower of Babel and the Internet. I can see it but I'm probably just disgruntled that I was being preached to and did not unlock the all 'bad' ending where I side with the demons by being lord and master and then destroy the angels. Ah well. Next time, maybe?

Fat Princess



I only just started playing this last night and I wish I had 64 friends to play with. Unfortunately, I only have myself and my second controller so I guess I'll have to play alone but curses, carrying that princess is a task after she's been fed copious amounts of cake. I only played for a few minutes so it was overwhelming but I love the art and the craziness of it all. So far, so good.

Currently listening to: H1 distraught on the phone after watching The Mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...