Saturday, October 24, 2009

What to do Next?





Give him black wings? Give the background a good black solid paint over? Hmmm...so confused.

Did I also mention I decided Zarnyx could do with a fur-trimmed coat?

(Note to self: No worries, his love of showing skin will not be harmed in the making of this coat)

I have yet to decide on the colour of said coat since I can't really even draw the coat right, but as it is, his pants-cape (capes are dangerous! don't wear them!) is red, his shirt and attachments is an off-white, and his pants are dark grey/to black.

I'm thinking a blood red for his coat might be my best option but...

He might be turning into a Trinidadian Flag.

Help me, someone.

Currently: Wishing every day could be a rainy Saturday. ::sigh:: The end of the year is fast approaching and I feel doom and gloom due to work, when I should be happy.

Also, the camera really does add 10 pounds. What happened to Zarnyx's face? It looks all weird from what I'm looking at on the canvas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...