The sunny, warm weather mixed in with the frosty nights has been confusing for me.
I was all ready to pick apples last weekend, ready for mud, ready for a chill in the air, and ready for some Autumn leaves!
What we found instead was a closed off Orchard, blue skies, a dry ground and children running amuck. It was still a fairly pleasant day though even without the apple cider donuts.
 |
| No dogs are allowed in the van. |
|
|
 |
| Animals are not allowed in the Orchard, or in the Pumpkins. Get out of the pumpkins, animals! Really, please do. |
 |
| Possibly the scariest apples I have ever laid eyes on. |
 |
| Think Death Note, not Twilight. H1 insists. |
|
|
 |
| Poor ded apples. |
|
|
 |
| I am having a druid Smurf episode nightmare flashback. |
 |
| Happy little flowers by a Happy little apple. |
 |
| Does anybody see any Fall foliage? No? That's 'causei t's a myth! |
|
|
 |
| No foliage, but there is a tractor! |
|
|
 |
| The Pumpkins claim the orange leaves are to the right of me. |
 |
| Clearly though, pumpkins are a tad special. Orange pumpkins are not orange leaves. |
Great pictures! And the apples look yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Judie.
ReplyDeleteThe apples were okay. Unfortunately, a lot of the orchard was closed for the day so we got mainly McIntosh apples. I'm okay with that!
WV: myticr