How is it possible that today is already the 22nd day of the 10th month of year?
Christmas will soon be upon us! And I haven't shopped yet! Well...I guess that's not completely true.
It's time for a list which I will hide...just like last year!
Christmas Pyos
1. Momma HO - oh Lady. I just don't know.
2. Papa HO - ah but there's an idea a-brewing.
3. H1 - no clue this year, H1. No clue.
4.
Bunji - hmmmm. Yes. A special present from mim to him.
5.
Luuuuiiiiiiissssss - poor, poor Luuuuiiiissss. I pre-ordered his present. I just hope it comes in time but that's out of my control.
6. Angelo - whatever H1 got last year. Heh.
7.
A'Face - Buzz? Really? That again, A'Face? No Buzz from me to you!
8. B'Cheeks - Accessories for the pimpin' doll house. If she needs miniature Japanese food, I got that covered.
9.
B'Head - No idea, BH. Do you have any idea? Update on 11/01/2010: I decided. David Tennant for me. Story for you.
10.
TD5 - a wish list needs to be updated. I won't veer off the list this year after last year's debacle.
11.
Frass - Frass, I just don't know where your wish list. Did YOU find it yet?
12.
MC - As epic as your shirts were last year, I will do you a kindness and stick to your list. Please remove the magic book. I'm never buying that for you.
13.
Clee - eeeheeheee. that is all I can say.
14.
X - hmmm, I did get something. But it won't be all!
15. Aims - the hardest person to shop for, yous Aims.
16.
Alex - one thing down. something else to go.
17. JJ - Not sure yet.
18.
Beetchie - well, well, well. Plans have been made, some things bought.
19.
Gen' Frien' - Uhhh... don't know. Kinda know. But not sure.
20.
Bughie J. - Yes. Completely complete, me thinks.
21. Sandy Cheeks - hm. No idea. Oo! Maybe S4 to last year's S1 of Dex.
No comments:
Post a Comment