I got a pleasant surprise on Saturday via the Post.
 |
| A familiar box! Full of coins? A 1 up mushroom, perhaps? |
|
|
|
 |
| No! Better! It's almost the entire crew! |
 |
| The best: Luigi |
 |
| Mario oppressing Yoshi (as per usual), Toad and a cute Goomba to stomp on |
 |
| Peach with some brain crushing power on the part of my new favourite - |
 |
| Bowhahaha. Bowser's truly bad-assed. |
 |
| More awesome from behind! |
And so, that was the my Elite Reward Status from Club Nintendo for the 2009 - 2010 Year. Pretty cool, I must say and much more awesome than the Mario Hat of last year (although Mari Ho was fabulous).
I am uncertain if I will make the Elite status for the 2010 - 2011 year. It's looking a little bleak right now, but with more than half the year to go, I am not too concerned.
In the meanwhile....
 |
| No, Thank YOU, Nintendo. |
The Blog says that was Witti.
ReplyDelete- H1
Kudos to you Or 2.
I'm not sure... the blog tells me "bitan". I have no idea.
ReplyDeleteThe box is pretty cool. Oh yeah, and the inside stuff is cool too.