Take for instance, the Empire State building:
It was a rainy day Wednesday last, and on our walk home, H1 and I turned the corner and saw a very impressive mist hovering around the Empire State. I am not sure why the lights were green that night but we both though the same thing - that was some Incredible Hulk green. It was most brilliant but unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me and had to use my phone's camera instead.
The blurry camera phone picture makes it seem decidedly less impressive.
This morning, I came in to work to find one of the work friends rolling around in some candy as if Halloween was today.
It was rather...shocking and quite the vulgar sight!
![]() | |
| Avert your eyes! |
![]() | ||
| Oh the humanity |
Later that day, I myself partook in some Tom Foolery. I had a moment of regret as I stared down at their little faces, while just moments before I dangled a similar starfish from the corner of my mouth.
![]() |
| They looked so happy...but for only so long. |
Now, looking back at this picture that I took, I feel really disgusted looking more closely at Patrick the Starfish's umm...pants.
They're awfully tight.
Currently listening to: "Sick Muse" by Metric.
They're awfully tight.
Currently listening to: "Sick Muse" by Metric.




Parbars? umm, I think we had snickers? We did not have parbars this year Bloggie.
ReplyDelete- H1
no, no. none of them....parbars.
ReplyDelete