Yeah, so I wanted to some how incorporate pictures of Judge Magister Gabranth into my earlier post about my
concert almost one week ago... (wow! It's just about Friday already again. Awesome).
Unfortunately, I could find no way to write him in, so instead I'll just call this my photography post...the one where I use the macro lens to do stuff.
And FAIL!
 |
| It's not that I should have cleaned my desk, Gabranth. That's the destruction you left after I took you out of the box. Don't you remember? |
 |
| So...you're not buying that story, right? |
 |
| Just put the sword down, and we can talk about this. |
 |
| Aha! Fooled you, yeah? I'm an artful dodger. |
 |
| Serious cut eye. |
 |
| I like this one. It's mysterious. And mysteriously dark due to poor lighting. |
 |
| The pose, it's killing me. |
 |
| actually, this shot is one I actually like. |
The photo shoot was not top notch but at least it was better than that time
I defiled Sephiroth.
Though it does make me sad that I actually broke open Gabranth's packaging for naught.
No comments:
Post a Comment