All you need in life sometimes is some home-cooked curried crab and dumplings.
Plus a cold one
Okay, so I lie some.
It was actually a Shandy with lime.
Because I just cannot get Green Sands around here and it hurts my soul.
Instead I am left drinking this, which you know is not so bad. Staring down into that barrel makes me think about the last one sitting in my fridge. I should go drink it but not until H1 gets home. She "oooo-d" it this morning. I think that means she wants me to share and considering I drank off her stash at her house, well...it's only right that I share unless I want to be massacred.
What the? You drank off my stash?!
ReplyDeleteI like the colour change but I question your picture fos Spring.
wv: vatore.
hmm, I got nothing.
- H1
Hmm, X wasn't liking the background colour because it wasn't my personality and you weren't liking the picture.
ReplyDeleteI like the crazy looking orchids but you're right, right now it doesn't feel very spring like. It looks more like summer...
so I changed it. and now it's even more blinding.
I might change it back. Letting it sit for a day.
ReplyDeleteAlso, yes. I drank your stash. And thanks.