X was intrigued by the scary little clown one we got for the sample at the party and found a pack of three for $2.00 at Walmart and bought it for me.
We opened it up and got...crazy little crazy bones. I promised to take pictures and that's what this post is for but of course, there was an incident while photographing the little monsters.
I lined up the four I got and in between the flash delay for the picture to be taken, a cat happened and there was nothing to take a picture of.
| a damned massacre |
It was a rough time, and I don't know what beef Jazzie had with the Crazy bones though I suspect it had something to do with there should be no thing in the house crazier than Jazz (she was protecting her title).
I did get a picture of my favourite one. It reminds me of X the cookie girl.
| Just like Cookie Girl X. Craaaaaazy! |
AHAHAHAHAHA, but it is me--you'd better "buliv" it.
ReplyDeleteIt's true. How could anyone deny it? Just be mindful of Jazzie...she might crack you one.
ReplyDelete