I believe I said there'd be an update as to how the present situation went down soon after Christmas yet it's the 20th day into the New Year and not a goddamned thing was posted since December 24th...Of LAST year. Meh.
Everyone was happy with what they got, I think. Hochie or 2 has been rockin' the Hot Rod DS and "Animal Crossing" everyday. I only this week rocked one of my new sweaters. Rocked or looked like a clown? Hmmmmm...
Good times have been had with the watching of newly acquired DVDs including "Firefly" and "The Muppet Show - Season One" and still more to watch. Too many DVDs and not enough time but you cannot get anymore quality than "You and I and George" or "I Never Harmed an Onion...". Apparently, Ralph is the best Muppet and I never knew. Also, another thing I've discovered - the Muppet Show is not for children.
But what I've been truly rockin' is that damned Zelda series. For whatever stupid reason, probably the one involving my stupidity, I never got those games when they were out. Four years later I was struggling to find them at a price that was not 100+ dollars a piece. Bottom line, I found them and man, they're hard but ridiculously cool and fun. I'm playing the games linked so Ganon gets to own me at some point...uh, I mean..I will own Ganon (after multiple deaths) at some point.
And thanks to the LofZ, there have been no updates.
Nothing much going on yet so much of it, it's madness.
Work has been busy for Hochie Or 2 leading to nights of no 6.15 train.
My friend S is off to new and exciting things and I wish her the best of luck. 15 months seems like quite the while but I hope and I'm sure it will be, the most awesome frickin' times eva'.
And now to bring the blog mood down -
we found out today this guy we saw once in a while who worked at the hair salon was killed by recklessness & idiocy on the part of a 24 year old drunk driving bitch of a girl. Although The HOchieS never spoke to him, we always thought of him as the cute, quiet, shy guy who came across to us like a complete sweetie. We loved that guy. It's really horrible and it's hard to think about the fact that we'll never see him again... =(
Currently listening to: "Blackout" by Muse from the Absolution Tour DVD.
"Don't kid yourself
and don't fool yourself...
This life could be the last
And we're too young to see"
No comments:
Post a Comment