Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Brush With Evil.

It was on Saturday last.
There I was standing at the street cookie stand in Chinatown. I bought said good time cookies only to turn around and see one of my enemies.
I quickly turned around because where there is one asshole, there lurks another.
Sure enough second asshole comes STRAIGHT towards the cookie stand because of course, she wants some of those too. Ugh.
But thankfully this brush with evil was merely a close call. Still, hearing your enemy ordering 2 bags of cookies is a scary thing.
I'm very pleased I escaped that torture because tonight is one of those nights where it is re-affirmed that those two are truly disgusting, stupid people.
I don't know why it's justified for anyone to bash another person based on the fact that they are gay. And I don't know what right people have using derogatory terms to describe homosexuals.
And oh, the things I can go on about relating to those two but I need to get to bed.
Hopefully I'll have no brushes with evil tomorrow of the "I'm going to get squished in the mosh pit" variety at the MSI concert.
I am so nervous...

1 comment:

  1. Well all's I can say is...
    Asshole A shouldn't be galvanting about chinatown w/ his busted ass...there are children around and I dun need him scaring the future of my people...and Asshole B should really cut back on the cookies! Oh and guess who I am? Wassup Beetchie? For sho for sho.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...