Sunday, May 07, 2006

Random

Did anyone else notice that Kelly Clarkson's "Walk Away" sounds suspiciously like Tony! Toni! Tone!'s "If I Had No Loot"?

Also, that new song by Fort Minor "Where'd You Go" is horrendous.
I really don't have much against Shinoda for the most part...but that song irritates me. And it doesn't help when HOchie 1 calls me up just so I can hear it playing in the background.
I hate it when I might have to support Mike Shinoda ONLY because he did a collaboration with Kenna. I suppose though that I'd really be supporting Kenna... yes. That's it.

Finally, I would like to thank Ticketmaster for allowing me to be arsed out of seeing Radiohead.
But I won't be a little crybaby about this one. And that's only due to the fact that I can just hear Thom in my head taunting me.
And I am not Scott Tennorman.

Currently listening to: "Vicarious" by Tool.
Now there's a band. A band that is thoroughly disturbing me right now but they're hella' awesome. I am most impressed by Maynard's vocal work and musically, they're amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...