Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just So It Is Clear To All

The HOchies have been having a rough time of it as of late.

We went to Pongsri for dinner and drinks on Friday and as we were coming in, Gina Gershon was going out.

Quote Or 2 to H1:

"Man, if she wasn't so fat, I'd think she was Amy Winehouse".

Let it be known that The HOchies are unashamed.

6 comments:

  1. O_O I heart Gina Gershon.

    She was Cristal Connor's of Showgirl fame!! "I've got nice tits, I've always had nice tits, how bout yours?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! The sullying!

    Let me sully some more -

    I didn't see any tits on her, to tell you the truth. So, that makes her a liar.

    And how come you're all interested in GG's chest bidness but not Hermoine's bidness bidness?

    You know you want me to plaster that picture all up on your various online social networking sites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All's I can say is that GH has been gay for pay in not just one, not just two, but THREE movies! How can I not heart her? Sides I'm not a boob girl anyways.

    As for the vijayjay shot, I can't condone anything that Britney Spears made trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lost your cellphone?!
    Oh B.

    H1 says they set up Hermione. She wasn't trying to flash, she thought she was properly seated with no bidness on the outside, and that the Paps zoomed in to get what they were looking for.

    Hermione's no Britney! She's still good! And as far as I know, still good wifey material.
    She's worth about 20 mill. now you know, B. Get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you bitches keep going to pongsri without me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I told you and you said you didn't care about Pongsri!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...