Ah, it's good times when you get 2 packages - one you're expecting and one that you're not. Thought it'd be even more fun times if you didn't buy it yourself. Bitches. Buy me presents.
New MSI cd! It's even more exciting when you think it's out in May but really it's the end of April and you get it days before the release date.
Saweeeeeetttt.
Edit: No Wheeee! or saweeeeeeetttt. I take it back right now. It takes me a little time for albums to sink in so this is my initial impression of this album and that is, that it is not up to MSI standards.
At all.
I blame their association with Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance and that "wife"! Ugh.
I should have known something was up when I saw the track length above 3 minutes for a bulk of these songs.
Alright, hopefully in a few days my opinion will change and that I may attribute this lack of ear bliss on sleepiness and incoherence on my part.
Editing the Edit: Okay, so it's sunk in a bit more. It's not terrible but I still say it's not overly fantastic either. It's growing on me, which in itself is a sign of no good since MSI just hits you like a fucking tornado on the first go. But, I'm sure by the end of next week I'll be all over this. You still can't beat MSI on arrangment sometimes, that's for sure.
Currently listening to: "Lights Out" by Mindless Self Indulgence, which as of now, is the only track worth talking about on this album that's "new".
No comments:
Post a Comment