Monster, one of the greatest anime I've seen in my short anime viewing lifetime
with my beloved, Dr. Tenma
"tomorrow will be a good day," but not without the trauma filling 73 episodes first. His face went from bright to what you see here... he made me really depressed sometimes. There was so much emotion captured in his animation, that it was brilliant.
My cutie, Dieter!
Hopeful and sweet - I always worried when Dieter was on the screen. Operation Impending Doom III commence (I know, wrong series but still!).
Grimmer
Where the eff was the Magnificent Steiner when you needed that ass?! Look at that smile... there'll be a picnic someday.
The Monster from "Monster"
What's not to like about it? It's cute! Look at how it scales walls! Har har.
and just kind of stands there.
And well, Johan
that is all I can and will say...(until I get to force this series upon the rest of you. TD5, you're next).
Currently listening to: "Crystal Ship" by X, from The X-Files Movie Soundtrack.
No comments:
Post a Comment