Monday, May 12, 2008

Hidden

I've found things from over a decade ago stashed in my room...

Pictures of friends from Trinidad that I don't talk to anymore.

Toy aliens from my obsession years ago in Binghamton.

Resident Evil figures that are all 'action' and shoot arrows from crossbows, I forgot I had, and all manners of monsters.

I finally found my trusty Phillips and flat head screwdrivers that took apart my computer and came in handy often in my life.

There's a letter from Gentian with pictures of Trent she sent to me ages ago when I was still in love with the man...1994 to be exact.

Two Dilbert comics collections I vaguely remember we had, copies of Calvin and Hobbes' books and a giant Word Seek we bought sometime...why? I don't even know. Were we traveling? Or was it just for fun? We love that sort of thing and I don't remember why we have it.

Drawings of my characters I'd forgotten I'd made and safely tucked away. I wonder how long I've been drawing the same 9 or so characters I've loved? I've loved them for a long time apparently, much longer than I can recall.

I even found a drawing that H1 did of Thomas the cat and Heebie-Jeebie the mouse (I tucked it back into hiding H1, so I won't be digging it up again anytime soon).

But of all this shit in my room, I can't find the one thing I set out to find.

I tore the damned room apart and I still don't know where it is...

I want my picture of my Brian that I took.

=,(

Currently listening to: "The Burdened" by Takeharu Ishimoto, from the Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core soundtrack

2 comments:

  1. =(

    Sorry beetchie. I wish I could be around and help you dig around in your room (and I wouldn't even swipe anything!). No worries though I'm sure it'll turn up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beetchie.

    H1 says you lie though, you'd still swipe stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...