Monday, May 05, 2008

Again With The Assholery

That is NIN.

So, Trent's been doing a lot of shart lately. Two weeks ago he said he'd stream it live - the 'grand' event of his signing the LE copies of Ghosts I-IV. Umm. Okay. Whatever. Lame but whatever.

Today I get my pre-sale code for a NIN ticket. Hooray! They'll make it all glossy for me and put my name on it, and I can collect so no scalpers can get involved. Brilliant! But not brilliant - NJ. Once again, another effin' concert in NJ. What's with the NY boycott, you assholes? Grrrrr.

Finally, the release of a new album that was, "on me" said Trent. A free download, of songs that are probably rejects from previous albums, maybe? Maybe. I don't know yet because I've not yet listened but I get to the download page and was greeted by elitist behaviour.



Don't you be pointing out my inadequacies, Reznor! Don't you be telling me I'm stoopid, I should download what version then describing my stupidity for me in jargon I don't want to get involved with!

Just so you know, I know what it all means!

...

Currently listening to: "Mis-takes" by The Charlatans. Here's another album that is tossed in the category "Yeah, this really needed to be free", the same as The Slip might be headed for. I won't know until tomorrow.

Sometimes it's a mistake to download things handed to me for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...