
I have yet to fight a giant crab monster or get Patapons that look so fancy but as the great Merciful God Znyx, I let my Patapons rest while I play...
...Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

I'm just really obsessed with the Great One-Winged Angel Unmerciful Sephiroth. Those other two aren't worthy! I feel a bit sad for Zack too. Who knew I'd ever get attached? But Aerith is still an ass.
xxxHOLiC : Kei

Yay! A second season for xxxHOLiC! I never thought it'd happen but here we are. I am so happy that my Watanuki is back, sad about Himawari Chan and loving Domeki a lot more than I did - at least, this is what I think I will be feeling if only someone would sub the first episode already! Ugh, I need to learn Japanese, clearly.
BLEACH
Once again, Tite Kubo proves he'll give you the good stuff and create twists in the Bleach Universe that'll make you remember that time you said, "OMG, WTF! Aizen's Alive?!"
HIRAKO SHINJI
Only this time, you'll be screaming, "OMG! Shinji's a former Captain?!" And while we probably should have seen that coming... here's to my Shinji. I. Love. Him.
Why wouldn't I love the best looking captain of the Gotei 13? Har har.
No comments:
Post a Comment