Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Making Christmas (Part II): ...and Making Christmas Piggyhs.

This year for Treats by the HOchieS, not only did we make Christmas piggyhs or Christmas Hams as I lovingly call them, but also Santa Claus Chocolate heads, filled Treat Boxes, gulab jamuns and baked the awesomeness known as Pear Gruyere pie cups instead of the regular red velvet cupcakes.

Before the pictures come rolling, the HOchieS would like to thank X and Sons for all their help. This year's Treat Bag/Boxes were of a whole other magnitude, tiring and time consuming work.

But everything was beautiful and tasted great.

Now, I present to you...the Piggyhies:

Unbaked Christmas Hams!



A Plate of Baked Hams Ready for a Paint Job:



Awww, Painted, Pink Pigghies...



What's this? A Devil Pig?



Devil Pig was given to Gen. Here he is gathering his forces. His life was quickly cut short after I tossed him a box though. It was off to Slaughter by way of Chewing for D.Pigh. All hail D.Pigh!



Memorable Quotes of the Evening:

X ::as she's painting the pigs:: : Oink

Or 2: What's with the violet eyes?
X: H1 says they're going to have violet eyes just like Elizabeth Taylor. Those were her exact words.
H1: ::after trying an eye:: Okay, no eyes.

Currently listening to: "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2

2 comments:

  1. And Devil Pigh is grateful to have met such a fine end to his Devil Pigh days, I'm sure he oinked to himself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...