Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh yeah

Did you people know that 2009 is the Year of the Ox?!

Oh yeah, the Oxtails are going to rock it next year.

It's our year after all.

8 comments:

  1. Or it could be the year we break-up and all try to launch solo careers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We may already be doing that. This is the year we do a reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reunions. Let's give the fans the kind of music & performances they've come to expect from us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah man...except, what band member are you?! You're paparrazi, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will NOT be at the reunion. You guys kick me out for rock-star behavior and then want me to come crawling back?? Hell NO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh excuse me, you misunderstand. The reunion is only for MC and Sufi. You are DTU. Please get back to rehab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never got there in the first place.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...