I know I say it a lot but it's true, I love him best out of all my characters.
But I guess his 'suave' personailty is suited best to a microphone if he were to be a Rock Band character, and since that's the instrument I use in the Rock Band franchise, I made him a singer too, as I've noted before.
Last week Saturday I ordered a custom made action figure of him. Obviously, I could not create him in game exactly as I've drawn him but I was happy with what I did.
I received no notification of shipment but he showed up today at the house without warning, which not surprisingly, is much like my character would do.
I was quite worried that they got it to me so quickly and with good reason.
Even though Harmonix botched my figure by giving him shades instead of glasses, no barbed wire devil wristlets like I wanted, he's 'grainy' and his mouth is open more than I draw him to be (well, he is a singer in the game after all, I guess), I still love him.
Here's how he's really supposed to look in game, minus the umm...mean mouth. Heh.

Awww. Cutie.
Currently listening to: "Spaceman" by The Killers. I didn't think I'd like much by them this much since my Killers O.D. back when their first album came out but I'm really loving this ridiculous song, probably because I am determined to have Zarnyx master it in Rock Band 2. Oh, I can't wait to have another go at it. It was hard the first time when I never heard it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment