Sunday, January 18, 2009

S7: 24 HC 8 AM - 12 PM

It's that time of year again.

I'm actually a week late but there are no worries due to the powers of DVR.

8 AM - 9 AM:

Jack Bauer is still awesome - he can still bust ass and tell people to stop their smuggery.

Tony Almeida - being 'ded' made him put on weight. He's not looking so goo' looking as he did before.

I hate this Sean Hillinger ass, and Jeanne Garafolo (or whoever that's spelt and call me lazy for not looking it up right now) is no Chloe O'Brien! I can't wait for that meeting to go down in the hopes for another taser-filled fun fest.

Head Count: 200,000 and going, plus a dead president's son. This was all from the last incident in November to January. 1 in the actual hour.

9 AM to 10 AM:

It's good to see Methos. I could have sworn he was in this before, but I guess not. I'm half expecting him to whip out a sword and behead Almeida.

It's also good to see that 6 days of previous nonsense finally let Jack wise up - there's always a mole digging around! CTU, FBI, the gov't... moles get around!

Head Count: 2.

10 AM to 11 AM:

I'm hating this President Taylor. They've written her two lines the entire season thus far and it's annoying. I don't understand why she's so willing to risk American lives by sticking her nose in another country's business...oh. Wait. Nevermind.

Chloe is still awesome. Her introduction is as per usual, kick ass.

Bill's hair.. is much whiter than it used to be. Where's his wife? And Bill is still awesome.

Memorable Conversation of the episode

Jack: Hi Chloe. It's good to hear you again.
Chloe: It's good to hear you too Jack. I saw you on CSPAN and I can't believe what that Senator told you... but at least you look good.

Head Count: 0

11 AM to 12 PM:

I don't know why it comes as a surprise to anyone that the only members of CTU are Chloe and Bill. With Jack around, that's all that ever truly ran CTU, so nothing has changed. Oh Jack, I thought you learned much from the previous 6 days.

H1's right, Tony A. went crazy because of the death of Michelle Dessler but like Jack, couldn't kill innocent Americans. Ummm.. okay. That's flawed logic since his weapons dealings probably killed innocent Americans and then some but whatever. Tony's always been kind of special that way.

This whole female Jack Bauer FBI agent has a lot to learn. She's not nearly as hardcore.

Head Count: 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...