Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Who Else Loves Me?

Alright, so this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Who wants to buy THIS, the most awesome thing you know you want to click the link, thing for me?!

You can even bid for a lower price and it's nowhere near the insane I-still-want-him Ultimate Sephiroth toy.

Oh how it gives me joy!



Or the creeps!



Or despair?



Bring me a rope!

Please?

Someone?

4 comments:

  1. ...I despair that I have bratty friends that make requests of gifts from me! Perhaps we can come to a compromise...would you like a rope as a gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already asked for a rope and even that you couldn't provide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still Broke Ass BeetchieThu Jun 25, 02:25:00 PM 2009

    ...for some reason I'm suddenly overwhelmed to provide one for you. I hope you put it to good use. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please do.

    I will be sure to string up your new iphone when you get it and dropped it off the Empire State.

    Who'll be in despair then?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...