Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Bad kids that we are, although in my defense, I was really busy that day, we forgot to wish Momma HO Happy Birthday on the blog on the 20th.  So, Happy Belated Birthday! You got presents so stop being ungrateful!

Today is the 26th, and there are wishes to spread around!

Birthday wishes to TD5, who is here with us again for Thanksgiving (and always should be, as I have stressed before)! We hope you really enjoyed South Pacific.

Birthday wishes to Bughie J.! What did Wimplebee get you? I'm sure it was not blubber-related.  Where would he get such a thing?

1 comment:

  1. thank you kindly for the wishes! for my birthday, Mr. Wimplebee spent all day warming my bed for me. He can be, here and there, a thoughtful blubbersaurus. Lacy did her part by not eating any of the birthday money, even though i'm sure it looked mighty tempting. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...