Saturday, November 07, 2009

Something to Remember

Never buy from the EA Store again.

NOA on the other hand, keeps fueling my love of everything Link.

I got my posters today that I spent 330 of our Nintendo coins on, and they are beautiful.

I really need to organise my room...I'm not sure where I should be hanging things and putting things into place.

Ugh.

Currently: Wondering how best to tackle the treat boxes this year.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! What happened with the EA Store?? Dragon Age issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those MFs have yet to send me what I ordered (which has nothing to do with you, in case you were wondering! Heh).

    Then today? I see they acquired a company (Playfish - ? never heard of them), posted an over $391 million loss AND cut over 1500 jobs.

    Blasted EA....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...