Monday, November 16, 2009

This Week(s) Obsession(s): 10/25/2009 - 11/08/2009

07 Ghost




I am just getting back into this, and so far, I am not very enthralled. It's doing well enough to keep me watching but it's also going a tad bit emo? Hm. I know tragedy's about to strike but I can't say I really care. There are two glasses wearing characters for me to love - one good and one bad, a white haired bad man who I don't really have any feelings for, and maybe just a bit too much predictable story line. Ah well, it's not horrid. And I only have 20 more episodes to go.

Bakemonogatari



This one on the other hand... throw me some ghost stories, toss in two of my current favourite voice actors (ask me if I know their names, no but I know other characters they've voiced that I've loved), and then throw in some weird animation (which scares me, quite frankly) but an honestly shocking part in a first episode and a funny, "matter of fact" kind of end to story 1, and I will be hooked. So far, so good. Hope it doesn't let me down but with only 15 episodes, I would HOPE/think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...