Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Colourful Characters of Midtown

The warm weather has been making a comeback here in glorious NYC (save the rainy days we had this week) and with it, the colourful characters of Midtown.

Take this soul for instance.

He set up his pinwheels in one of the flower stands outside of our building, all-decked out in a reflective safety coat, short-short neon shorts, a man purse and a ring of flowers around his head.

Then, he started to strut!

 Loved him.

I curse that my camera could not take a better picture before building security went outside to shoo him away, but I will strive to find him again one day for he was fabulous.

I'm not sure the building security guard found him very fabulous when the spitting upon began.

You just should not mess with someone trying to bring sunshine and Spring into your life.  I know better than to mess with H1 when she wears her Yellow Canary shirt and tries to force sunshine on me.

You may get spit upon.  That is the risk you will taking.

Go ahead and speak ill to the sun.  You may find yourself getting burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...