Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Working

I'm still working on organizing the music files.  It's a lot of slow-going work sorting through over 100 gbs of the stuff.

I have to say though, searching for composers to some of Bughie J.'s and my treasured VG soundtracks is proving to be quite the interesting jaunt.

Today I stumbled upon a little who's who complete with pictures of many of the composers we have been listening to since 1997, and a little piece of me died.

Sometimes you just don't want to know what they look like.

But Yasunori Mitsuda? Bughie J. had it right when he said that that man's a heart-breaker.  Not only is he gOO'd-lOO'king but will break your heart with his sorrowful pieces.

Curse that man and his "People Seized with Life"!

Yes.

I am a video game and video game music nerd.

And I am only slightly ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...