wtf. stop being an A. May is a great month. you better not forget my prezzies you "crohea."
I'm not so sure that May is turning out to be such a great month. Already we've had a bomb threat in NYC and Angelo may be ill.What I am sure about though is that you get no prezzies from me. And thanks.
The blog seems to be on X's side I think. It is saying: gograndsgogrands? I don't have grands to spend on X. I don't even have a dollar to tell the truth.
wtf. stop being an A. May is a great month. you better not forget my prezzies you "crohea."
ReplyDeleteI'm not so sure that May is turning out to be such a great month. Already we've had a bomb threat in NYC and Angelo may be ill.
ReplyDeleteWhat I am sure about though is that you get no prezzies from me. And thanks.
The blog seems to be on X's side I think. It is saying: gogrands
ReplyDeletegogrands? I don't have grands to spend on X. I don't even have a dollar to tell the truth.