Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Blasphemy

I feel as though I must warn all before I post the following story with accompanying pictures.

The following images are rather graphic and very much disturbing, so this is your chance to turn away now.

Let us begin -

There was an incident at work today and I would estimate the time of occurrence being anywhere between 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.

It was a little after 2 when I discovered the following atrocity:


I ask of you, who wastes bacon?!?!

Who knowingly orders bacon then wastes it?!?!

A heathen, that's who!

An almost unspeakable crime was committed in my office today, and I am ready to arm myself with a pitchfork tomorrow to flush the evil out.

Currently listening to: "Grave Hunting" by Tsuyoshi Sekito, from the Brave Fencer Musashiden Original Soundtrack.

6 comments:

  1. eep!

    that's why god gave us freezers! to save bacon we can't eat now so we can eat it later!

    word: mickst (some kind of slur against the irish! not that we don't deserve it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wv: uncork

    Bloggie Boo thinks the wasting of bacon is very "uncork".

    I thought we were trying not to bring cork back?!

    - H1

    ReplyDelete
  3. completely unacceptable and uncork. Don't they know there are starving Bajans who need that proper pork product?

    Why don't we want to bring cork back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starving Bajans? You are not starving! Seems to me there's a lot of proper pork product in your household. If anything, you should be feeding the masses.

    We are not bringing 'cork' back because it is uncork.

    Also, Frass cannot win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even the bloggie boo wants to bring cork back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bloggie Boo wants to bring back "uncork". He will not rule me.

    WV: Sulazier

    What the eff. It's not true, Bloggie Boo! What a jerkface.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...