I could have sworn that all articles go through some sort of verification process, and fact checking.
I am going to call Shenanigans on this mango picture here that is a part of the Wiki entry on that particular fruit.
photo source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Apple_mango_and_cross_section_edit1.jpg
What kind of round "mango" is that? When did mangoes ever get so round? Where is this from?
See? Shenanigans!
While I am at it, I am also going to call shenanigans on this picture taken from the Union Square NYC article on Wikipedia.
I highly doubt that this picture was taken to showcase a Lebanon related protest.
It seems to me that the person taking this picture was focusing, and taking a photo of something entirely different.
photo source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NYC_Union_Square_Lebanon_protest_Aug_3_2006.jpg
See?
It's blinding!
Shenanigans x 2!


Hah hah hah...the focus on the second picture is shameless!
ReplyDeleteShameless, indeed.
ReplyDeleteIt's the number one reason why I dislike white pants especially if they're tight.
WV:Todian.
That's right, Bloggie Boo. It's not just shameless, it's Todian, indeed.