I think I will go ahead and call shenanigans on them.
SHENANIGANS!
First there was the lack of a special edition of Final Fantasy XIII. That turned out to be okay because from the 40+ hours I played before the PS3 went d-e-d, I did not LOVE it. It was okay but not swoon worthy.
Then, there's the fact that Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is coming out with a special edition...in the U.K.
Again, here we are getting not a thing.
I know I have spoken at great lengths before about how Square Enix members for the Gold and Ultimate status are getting a sweet music compilation cd and an Ipod Touch respectively.
Bronze members, such as yours truly, get diddly squat.
My diddly squat came a few days ago, and let us review together, shall we?
Hello there, Bronze Loser.
Have a post card.
But wait! Maybe we were unkind.
Have a second postcard of a disappointing
game we made you wait 4 years for.
Okay, Okay.
Have something decent if you insist. Yeesh.
So there you have it. I got three postcards. Two I don't care for and one pretty sweet one, actually.
Hooray?
No!
SHENANIGANS!
No comments:
Post a Comment