I received an alarming update from MC this morning regarding the status of the child:
"Mama has stopped feeding her and last night there was talk that she would not be joining us at our new house. This morning we woke up to this. I think she has gone mad "
H1 and I will be on the next flight to save her.

She has even started hanging out with the bad news speckled banana crowd. I'm worried about her.
ReplyDeleteI saw that. The rebellious teenage plant years have begun.
ReplyDeletewv: sonst
The blog says that the rebellious behaviour or Momma's is undigne as in undignified.
ReplyDeletewv: undigne
- H1
The blog is very concerned. It wants to phone (wv: iphon), or maybe it wants an iphone? How dare you bloggie boo?! I am not i-anythinging.
ReplyDeleteIf this is how MC is going to raise his kids, I plan to call social services, and then get a Carol's Daughter package sent out, that poor gurl needs to get some hair food, and quick.
p.s. If this blog phones MC, I will fall down D.E.D.
X: speak to the plant mother. I'm just documenting what goes down. I cannot say anything for fear of being put in my place.
ReplyDeleteLOL at Carol's daughter.
wv:hystract- Sounds like some plot to kidnap my child by a particular Mama Ho