Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Building a Birthday Box
Last year, H1 and I began the Birthday Box tradition. I bought a box and if presents can fit into the box, then she gets them. If they do not, then too bad. The box is a decent size but it does make things challenging to try to stuff into.
Somehow, I managed to fit a few things in like a bunch of cats and a shirt.
In addition to those things, there was a scary little thing that snuck into the box. Said scary thing - a Dalek - terrorized my room and then headed for Universe domination over at H1's house and perpetrated a hoax by pretending to be a present.
This year, I have locked down the contents of the box and ensured that no such dangerous incidents will occur again.
So what's in the box?
A lot of crap, apparently.
Although, instead of the Doctor's Oldest and Greatest Enemy, there is a little happy friend who is the exact replica of H1.
.
Happy Birthday Month, H1!
Currently listening to: Beetchie and BooHead playing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An exact replica of YOU!
ReplyDeleteImpossible!
ReplyDeleteI am not a Mini-Pete!