From X, Mk & Moodou.
How very pink of them!
From Sons. A friendship ring. Awww.
Really though, any frenemie rings for sale?
Black and white diamonds butterflee pendant,
from Luuuiiiissss and BH.
The Birthday Box. A new tradition I started this year. If it fits in the box, you can get it as a present. I'm thinking when my birthday comes around...wow, that's a whole lot of DS and PS3 games that could fit in there. Woohoo!
From Or 2:
Green tea and something something Japanese bath salts.
More Japanese bath salts. I think.
What the...?!
My eyes! My EEEYYYEESSS! But..those paws are pretty damned cute.
Ummm.
Not one, but FOUR Nyanko-Sensei plushies.
Except, one is black. Kuroneko-Sama? Nyaw.
Ah, Matt Smith. I heart you and your 11th Doctor Self.
Great shirt from a Tee Fury artist. Why, it's even got Tardis on it.
That's the sign of something cool. Bow Ties are cool.
And of course the thing most deadly and fantastic, a Dalek.
It's even got Menacing Dalek Motion.
Now that's terrifyingly awesome.
And this, from Bunji. Best present of the day? Cold Hard Cash.
Happy Birthday Month, H1! Sorry I did not get you your Ipod Touch like I wanted to, mostly due to the fact that I tire of not being able to put songs on your Nano. I may have done you an unkindess the first time around.
Exterminate?
No comments:
Post a Comment