Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not a Fan

I do not hate Star Wars but I cannot call myself a fan.  This is probably due to the fact that I may have seen Episodes IV through VI many, many years ago and I can't really remember it all.  It's just one of those things that makes me less of a person, I suppose.


Why then did I buy this?


It was simple, really.  I needed a new PSP case.

Nice fit.  I like.

The case was on super clearance ($3.72!) and with a deal like that including two new screen protectors (and trust me, I really needed a new screen protector...yeesh), I felt it hard to pass it up.

Of course, anyone seeing me walking around with it leaves me open to being considered a fan of Star Wars.

Hmmm, what to do...what to do...?

Hmmm...

Hmm...

...

!

Someone's got a Death Wish.  
I may not be a fan but even I know you don't eff with Lord Vader.

Apparently Flower knows it too.  Turtle? Special.  
(Back of the case)

2 comments:

  1. Nice case. I feel the same way about Star Wars but I'd buy stuff with Darth Vader, Yoda, R2-D2, or C-3PO for a good price, too. Revenge of the Sith is my fave.

    WV: spituoug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bloggie Boo disagrees.

    C-3PO? It must be because you are remembering the greatness from Sesame Street, right? Man! That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...