Why then did I buy this?
It was simple, really. I needed a new PSP case.
Nice fit. I like.
The case was on super clearance ($3.72!) and with a deal like that including two new screen protectors (and trust me, I really needed a new screen protector...yeesh), I felt it hard to pass it up.
Of course, anyone seeing me walking around with it leaves me open to being considered a fan of Star Wars.
Hmmm, what to do...what to do...?
Hmmm...
Hmm...
...
!
Hmmm...
Hmm...
...
!
Someone's got a Death Wish.
I may not be a fan but even I know you don't eff with Lord Vader.
I may not be a fan but even I know you don't eff with Lord Vader.
Apparently Flower knows it too. Turtle? Special.
(Back of the case)
(Back of the case)
Nice case. I feel the same way about Star Wars but I'd buy stuff with Darth Vader, Yoda, R2-D2, or C-3PO for a good price, too. Revenge of the Sith is my fave.
ReplyDeleteWV: spituoug
I think Bloggie Boo disagrees.
ReplyDeleteC-3PO? It must be because you are remembering the greatness from Sesame Street, right? Man! That was awesome.