Sunday, October 22, 2006

November & December 2006: There Was Potential For The Rest of the Year To Be The Greatest In Recent Memory

There's a lot the HOchies have planned between now and the end of the year. These are all things I'm certain will make the blog, so I won't say what they are right now until the good times have been had.
Indeed, the great times that await us are cause for much excitement for all involved...But then Mitch *Connors* had to come along and ruin it by dragging the Giant Kitty and I to Matisyahu on December 16th.

Curse you, Mitch!

5 comments:

  1. You know me and you know I can be a no-show if need be. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude if you leave me assed out at that thing by myself, you will be added to my own personal headcount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, Mitch is way too enthusiastic about this man. Therefore, I will go and listen with an open mind. There's always the bar if I can't take it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mind is open to the bar and that's as open as it's going to get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both better stop da crap before I hand your asses to you greg style.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...