7 AM to 8 AM:
This Erin Driscoll is assstupid. Bring Tony A. and Michelle back! Or let Chloe take over. Geez.
Who I'd Like to See Dead In the Near Future: Erin Driscoll.
And of course, the analyst line continues, let's recap together:
Jamie (still dead) -> Milo (whereabouts unknown but possibly in some hot milk or in a can - yuck!) -> Paula (still dead) -> Carrie (whereabouts unknown but possibly already digested by the ugly panda Su Lin) -> Adam (whereabouts unknown but he did have an infected sister so he might be grieving still outside of CTU) -> Chloe (being loved up by some Jack)-> Sarah (annoying new bitch who got her ass handed to her by Chloe - she's Chloe's Carrie).
"Breakin' the law. Breakin' the law!" This is so Jack's theme song. I love it.
Head Count: 11 + 1 four car train wreck
8 AM to 9 AM:
Why is it that Nestor Serrano always plays a bad role? I really like him... but I may as well just add him to the head count one time.
I don't know who this asshat is that's giving Chloe orders. Chloe is on point and does everything she has to do, INCLUDING taking orders from Jack. She's a good kid, this Chloe.
CTU directors are always the worst assholes. If you're an asshole, apply for Division Director at CTU.
Poor Andrew Paige...I love his soon-to-be-dead ass already.
Jack playing the 're-instate me' card. Except, how valid is his threat that he'll bring his concerns to the President? How much of a BFF is Jack with this new Prez?
Why does the son in the Araz Family look suspiciously like that asshole G.? Oh that's some funny stuff, right there.
Head Count: 3. I liked that ugly Ronnie but he had to go. What did he say to Jack? "I told you not to cross me, Jack." More like, don't cross Jack or you end up on the H C.
9 AM to 10 AM:
Jack is such a bitch - making poor Chloe watch Andrew get his ass beat.
"It's (MariAnne) the thorn in Curtis' side." - Mitch *Connors*. MC is actually here. Perhaps he can guest blog.
So she's kind of like the SGDP to David Palmer?
When is that goddamned dirty hippie Richard Heller going to get the axe?
Jack Bauer - CTU Agent, Secretary of Defense Agent and Convenience Store Robber.
Head Count: 2.
10 AM to 11 AM:
Hey look! One of the customers in the store is that crazy girl who made Nate have a seizure. Let me add her to the head count. Let's add her to the head count for her crimes against Six Feet Under.
And whytf would Jack take his bandit mask off?
Calm down, Heller! Think about your heart condition! Let us all remember what happened to Alan Milliken when he got agitated. Though this scene looks incredibly familiar...didn't Michelle pull this same shit last season claiming to have a virus?
Jack almost got baygoned by a terrorist.
Of course Erin's daughter is trouble! She's an anise.
Awww, poor Chloe. Hauled away from CTU but not without saying "Whatever, I was going to quit anyway." Ahahaha, I love that girl.
Who I'd Like to See Dead In the Near Future: Marianne.
Head Count: 3. Ah Debbie, never drink iced tea unless you made it yourself. Uh oh, I'm drinking some Snapple now...that's safe to drink, right?
11 AM to 12 PM:
Ooo, look! An extra long 24 H C post. Aren't you all fortunate?
This is the 5th episode and no word on Michelle and Tony A. WTF.
"Why is Driscoll walking like that?" - Me.
"Because she's a man? I don't know." - Mitch *C*.
Head Count: 2 (1 for Debbie who got her ass killed two times).
Mitch *Connors* has decided that we need a cry count for Audrey. Good idea.
Audrey Cry Count: 1 scene. Scenes since the beginning of this Season: 6 (?).
12 PM to 1 PM:
"Now she care about her son? Didn't she just kill someone's daughter? Justice!" - Mitch *C*.
Head Count: 19.
Audrey Cry Count: 3 Scenes
1 PM to 2 PM:
Damn Mitchell is not at his desk but rather he dead outside. Awww, poor Mitchell... ::sniff::
That's why Jack is awesome: get the source key from the dying man (again, remember poor dead Paula?), THEN try to help the man stay alive.
Yay!!!!!!!!! Tony A. is back!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so is the hellatious thing. Huh. But yay!!!!!!!! Tony A. is back!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't like that one of the nuclear reactors for the potential nuclear holocaust is near NY.
Head Count: 12.
Audrey Cry Count: 0 Scenes but we do have a song for her, "She's a Hoe" by Mr. Vegas.
2 PM to 3 PM:
Stupid moles. Once again, CTU is the worst agency ever.
Tony A. a real bff - he's sure to tell Jack to watch your step when in the yard because his neighbour's dog likes it.
I am hating that damned Audrey. Who the hell is she to be prying into Tony A.'s life?! Bitch. You just keep doing what you're good at! You just keep crying like a little punk!
Who I'd Like to See Dead in the Near Future: Jen. At least Tony A. bitch-slapped her until that time.
While I'm happy that Sarah has been detained, it is clear to me that the Secretary of Defense shoud not have the job he has because they got the wrong girl.
Driscoll does not extract information like Jack does. That's why I'm not her bitch.
Instead of using the taser right away, why don't we use that 100% accurate polygraph test that CTU boasts to see if she's telling the truth? Oh wait, I guess it didn't work THAT accurately on Richard.
Tony A. - a manly man who drinks beer out of a coffee mug.
Awww, the BFFs are having a heart to heart.
You know what they should have done was taken Mrs. Araz to a vet. clinic. woof. woof woof. Ah, South Park. You give us such good times.
Head Count: 2. It should have been that damned Marianne but she'll be okay. CSI: Las Vegas has no troubles taking in traitors to work their forensic lab.
Audrey Cry Count: 1 Scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment