Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Start of a Horrible Birthday Month

1. The collapse of my shelf - dvds, cds and toys were ALL over this room. Thankfully, my WACOM seems to be intact as is my computer. And it could have been worse though, because I could have actually been sitting at my computer when it happened and let's just say I wouldn't be blogging right now or breathing, now that I think about it.

2. VM. Now, I watch pretty much only two shows on television during the tv season. I watch South Park and Veronica Mars. The season premiere of VM was on Tuesday and I was incredibly disappointed. The usually very intelligently written show has been dumbed down for CW viewers. Oh how angry I am. They better stop trying to sabotage my damned show or an angry letter will be penned and sent to the President of that network. ::shake fist::

3. Why Matt, why?! I lost the MUSE competition. I don't get a signed guitar. I don't get VIP tickets to any show in the UK and worst of all...I don't get to meet them. Clownie was right when he said my husband cheated on me. =( I am so sad right now. ::tear::

So maybe things aren't that horrible because I did have a good birthday in general. Thanks to my great friends who showered me with witty and thoughtful cards, stuffed me with donuts, candy and Dinosaur BBQ (three kinds of meat - oh yes! and wine that knocked me the f out), a really rich cake that almost did me in (but the thought of it was wonderful - thanks to the Char Kar), a HUGE Jack Skellington figure that I will hug as soon as I take it out of the box (thank you Beetchie! I love him dearly as you know) and some stylin' clothes that I've no clue on how to fit into after all the stuffing of food that went down yesterday.

So thank you to all - all except SF. SF has once again disappeared off the face of the planet and while my first thought is to make sure he's okay, I hear from my sources he's fine. Curse you, SF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...