It was cheese but it was good cheese! Who could deny the awesomeness of witty dialog and unforgettable characters such as:
Lord Bowler?

Pete (and don't forget, don't touch Pete's piece) -

Comet (the one and ONLY Comet. Here he is eating a newspaper containing important information that could prove deadly if in the wrong hands) -

Socrates Poole,
And of course, the man himself...(Hail to the King, Baby! Yes, wrong series but Bruce Campbell will forever be the King. Oh and here he is with Bowler because I missed my opportunity to take a great one of him solo) in one of my favourite series of all time?

Currently listening to: The Brisco County, Jr. Theme Song stuck in my head.
I have a break from watching 24, so I started up Brisco on Netflix. Brisco isn't doing anything to help me with the withdrawal though because I discovered this during one of the episodes:

::sniff:: Y & M & G.
Never really watched this show but the main star was once in a great episode of The X-Files!
ReplyDeleteWell you should Netflix it!
ReplyDeleteI vaguely remember that episode (I actually had to look it up to see what you were talking about). Do you have The X-Files on dvd, by the way?
And I'm begging...24 Season 5! Pleeeeaaaasssseeeeeee.
It was an ep where he was a demon who got women pregnant,takes the baby, then kills them; until the woman who got pregnant WAS a demon who wanted to get pregnant and she killed him instead. lol It ended with her driving off while Only Happy When It Rains by Garbage blasts on her car stereo. Greatness.
ReplyDeleteI will see if it is possible to get Season 5 dammit! Damn you, Vendetta!