That's a fine looking mango tree. Our mango tree back in the day was runt-like, so that was pretty impressive to me.
TD5 has a pair of binoculars with which to spy at the priests on Mt. St. Benedict. He does this from his window and he assures us that it keeps them from being unholy. The blimp can only detect the drugs, for everything else there's TD5.
MC after being told he reminds some of Akon. That's right, the very same cockroach H1 hates.
What the eff?! Is there anywhere people won't live? How does one even get up there?
Obligatory "islands off the island picture on the drive up to Maracas" photo.
Obligatory "coconut tree and 'beach'" photo. Look, I didn't step foot on it, alright? I was there for bake and shark and nothing more!
Obligatory "clothes hanging from a tree" photo.
TD5 threatened to make me do a pilgrimage, so I promised him I'd find Jeebus behind the couch when I got back to NY.
Please notice the pork the puppy is eating. That's right, you heard me. P-o-r-k. How could I note love a dog with a pork mouth?
Wherever I go in Trinidad, I must take pictures of the puppies mucking aboot. I would have taken a picture of Snoopy too but he hated me and I could not make eye contact with him for fear of being bitten. Is it really that cruel to stare at him from the car when I knew he couldn't get to me? Really, is that considered taunting? If anything, he taunted me! Of course, my favourite puppy/pet I've no picture of and I regret not taking video more than anything. I love you Billy! You keep on barkin' little parrot. You keep barking.
I could add more photos but I'll save them for a Part III. Why? I'm terribly sleepy and would like to post tonight and this music isn't helping me feel at ease.
Currently listening to: "Countdown" by Naoki Satou from the X TV Series Soundtrack I
MC = Akon? I see MC as more Kevin Little.
ReplyDeleteHa. Are you sure not Akon? Wait, wait! R.Kelly.
ReplyDeleteExhibit A:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.yardflex.com/archives/KevinLyttle_soca.jpg
Exhibit B:
http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/l/Lyttle_Kevin/sq_lyttle_hat_exclusive.jpg
Let me try Exhibit B again:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/l/Lyttle_Kevin/sq_lyttle_hat_exclusive.jpg
Damn
ReplyDeleteOk, I didn't say he reminded me of Akon.
ReplyDeleteI didn't think MC when I saw Exhibit A but Exhibit B, oh yes. MC, all the way!
Also, I only said R. Kelly 'cause of the nasty factor.