Sunday, February 10, 2008

Saturday and Sunday

The HOchieS had fun this weekend. We saw some snow, which incidentally is no fun for H1, we ate chinese food for breakfast and Budgie HOchie the Third and Angel came around for a visit.

What did we do together?

We played Rock Band and let me just tell you, Boobey Head and Boobey Face can sing.

Songs were mastered with the elusive five stars on the tracks that we love most but just couldn't quite nail including "Creep" by Radiohead, "Maps" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs, "The Hand That Feeds" by NIN and "Say It Ain't So" by Weezer.

Three stars were made on the ones we didn't know and five on the ones we didn't think we could ever make, such as "Run To The Hills" by Iron Maiden (who knew I'd get it on the first try?!) and some we were embarrassed by i.e "Dead on Arrival" by Fall Out Boy. Ugh.

All this happened because quote,

H1: You needed me. I am not only your Band Manager but I am also your muse.

Truly, H1. Truly.

Can't wait to get the entire band together. We're going to have so much fun. The Oxtails will conquer all!

Currently listening to: "No Myth" by Michael Penn. I could totally get five stars on this.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get any snow... :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get enough cold though? Did you make it to work? I heard the buses were delayed for the trashland today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no delays but I wish I get some for the rest of the week. What about you people living behind gawd back? lol Work was exciting today. We got a closure date! March 9th! My office will remain open, so my ass will be there for a while... :\

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...