Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Trinidad on the Fly III

Last round of photos of the last 2 and a half days in Trinidad.



For the life of me, I couldn't tell what kind of animal that was. One of the pepperoni variety, maybe? No, TD5 sorted it out and now I am more educated and feeling slightly stoopid.



You can't tell just how ginormous that flag actually is from that shot but trust me, it's pretty damned massive. It could cover a small island! Hopefully a trade wind won't toss it on Tobago. As if Tobagonians needs more reasons to hate Trinis.



If that happens, we are prepared. We will send this bucket of KFC over that could feed their entire island.



And Kyle got me Red Meg... ...a..ants on the plants?!



Ah, the samaan tree. It's not a good a picture as Chrissy Lee's *note google images 'samaan tree' and you will find some coolness*, but that's the best I could muster from the car as we were driving past.



Indeed... There is nothing like some sun ripened potatoes.



I wonder if the guys went to the ball...Guys! Did you go? I was supposed to go with Aunty P. and wear this...



This last shot was taken in the airport which is a painful reminder of the times missed this past week. However, much to H1's pleasure, all you biatches should be getting doused in some ashes in a few hours. TD5, as per usual, they need to dump a barrel on you.



Well, thanks for the fun times peeps. We really appreciate all you did for us and most importantly, we were as always, really happy to see you guys and spend some time with, the going to bed at 4.30 most mornings and miss you terribly now.

Personally, I don't miss that rooster that gave me the evils and then proceeded to curse me out.

Or 2: 1
Roosters in Trinidad: 1

By the way, H1, I found the perfect song for your little All Fours Disaster!

Currently listening to: "Flowers on the Wall" by the Statler Brothers ('...playing solitaire 'til dawn/ with a deck of 51' - aharharharhar), "Isamashige" by Takanashi Yasuharu from the Mononoke soundtrack (noooooooo, I'm on the final episode!!!! I love this damned anime so much...sniff.. Medicine Seller, how I will miss you), and "Nantes" by Beirut (thanks to TD5 for this one. I'm slowly prying myself away from this song and discovering new good songs from their latest album).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...