Saturday, March 21, 2009

HK at McD's

No no, not Hong Kong.

Though yes, they were made in China.

Some time ago, maybe a month now? McDonald's was giving away Hello Kitty watches!

I snagged a couple for myself and a couple for Gen Frien and seriously need to mail them this week.

Scope how awesome!









Wearing this watch on my hand makes me feel strangely...uncomfort...able.

Currently listening to: "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" by Smashing Pumpkins.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I'm a lame ass I never even made it to McDonald's. I'm sad that there was no Choco watch for Logan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay. I'm sorry I didn't mail these yet. My aim is to do it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time tell me about these things!!!!!!!


    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, GK.

    I did not know you were interested but I have to tell you that I don't think one of these watches would fit your wrist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...